Santa Monica Pressure Washing | RayAccess, Inc.
Proudly Serving Santa Monica and the Surrounding Areas
RayAccess is a fully insured & licensed (Santa Monica Business License: #213725) exterior maintenance & pressure washing contractor. With all jobs, RayAccess has a customer-centric approach, quick turnaround, and attention to detail. If you live or work in Santa Monica, you can leave the exterior maintenance and pressure washing to us!
Our crew understands maintaining a home in Santa Monica is a lot of work. Pollutants and salty ocean air create a lot of grime which leads to substrate deterioration. Routine pressure washing helps fight these environmental conditions, preventing corrosion, efflorescence, and mold growth. Hire RayAccess for Santa Monica pressure washing, and remove those ugly eyesores, while reducing your risk of more costly building repairs.
If you have a home or business in Santa Monica, RayAccess is here for you. Contact us today, and get a free consultation for pressure washing or power washing.
Cleaning up Santa Monica, one property at a time!
- Santa Monica Restaurants
- Santa Monica Hotels
- Santa Monica Homes
- Santa Monica Office Buildings
- Exterior Hardscapes
- Patios & Balconies
- Parking Lots & Garages
- Decks, Courtyards & Fences
Table of Contents
- 1 Santa Monica Pressure Washing Service Area:
- 2 5 Step Process:
- 3 Pressure Washing Regulations in Santa Monica:
- 4 Things You Should Not Pressure Wash:
- 5 Pressure Washing vs Power Washing:
- 6 Challenges with Pressure Washing:
- 7 How Much Does It Cost to Pressure Wash a House in Santa Monica?
- 8 Alternative Services:
- 9 Benefits of Hiring RayAccess:
Santa Monica Pressure Washing Service Area:
Since 2011, RayAccess has proudly served the Santa Monica community. From single family homes north of Montana avenue to luxury hotels in and around downtown, we service both residential and commercial properties that need pressure washing. With our industrial rope access capabilities, our technicians can safely access and pressure wash dirt no matter how high.
We pressure wash surfaces and remove all dirt, dust, mud, grime, salt, mold, and chewing gum.
5 Step Process:
- Pressure washing can damage water sensitive items including plants, electrical components, and porous materials. Our crew always completes important preparation work to protect these vulnerable items.
- Stubborn stains are difficult to remove even with standard pressure washing. In this case, we pretreat stains with an eco-friendly cleaning solution and a scrubbing brush.
- The pre-treatment, if necessary, is typically followed by a top to bottom pressure washing service. Standard pressure washing is made up of using compressed air & water.
- Post pressure washing service includes the cleanup. Our crew will rinse hardscapes to wash away the heavy soil or dirt that came down from the pressure washing service.
- Exterior window cleaning is an additional service that is highly recommended after pressure washing. Since hard water can remain on glass from the pressure washing it is more cost effective to complete standard window cleaning instead of the more costly hard water removal.
Pressure Washing Regulations in Santa Monica:
As a Santa Monica licensed business, RayAccess uses approved equipment and follows the same guidelines in unison with the city of Santa Monica’s pressure washing division. We ensure no water with pollutants enters the storm drain system during our service. During times of severe drought, Rayaccess is committed to pausing all non-essential pressure washing in accordance with the city of Santa Monica.
Things You Should Not Pressure Wash:
Pressure washing with a high intensity PSI level can damage certain materials and should not be used on peeled paint, hardboard, vinyl, canvas, limestone, travertine, and some brick masonry. The previously mentioned porous materials absorb water very quickly and can be damaged.
Pressure Washing vs Power Washing:
Pressure washing and power washing are synonymously in layman’s terms. Whether you are searching, pressure washing near me or power washing near me, the results are very similar. But technically speaking, a power washer uses a heating source, whereas a pressure washer does not.
A power washer is generally used to clean very contaminated surfaces such as driveways or parking lots. Using hot water can better remove grease that is left behind from cars.
Pressure washing is less harsh on surfaces as it doesn’t use hot water. For most building and residential jobs, pressure washing is a much safer way to go.
Challenges with Pressure Washing:
Although pressure washing machines are now targeting the DIY market, they are very different than using a garden hose. Pressure washing requires experience in order to do a quality job.
For example, pressure washing at very high levels can create surface lines as they clean. A skilled practitioner will know how to pressure wash surfaces without creating lines or damaging the building substrate. A number of variables can help optimize the results including nozzle size, applicational direction, and PSI threshold.
If you don’t know what you are doing, the activity can be dangerous. Pressure washers can rip through flesh at close range, they are not toys. Jobs requiring ladders and extensions increase your risk. It is a difficult task, so please hire an experienced pressure washing contractor that is both skilled and insured!
How Much Does It Cost to Pressure Wash a House in Santa Monica?
The general cost for pressure washing a specific area is 25 cents per square foot. Having that said, pressure washing estimates can vary based on access and cleaning difficulty. To get a specific quote for your property, contact RayAccess.
As Santa Monica’s one-stop shop for exterior building maintenance, exterior window cleaning is often recommended after a pressure washing job.
Benefits of Hiring RayAccess:
When you hire RayAccess you are insured against any property damages, injuries, or accidents. Our typical coverage includes 2M general liability, 1M commercial auto, 5M excess liability, and 1M workers compensation.
Attention to Detail:
RayAccess technicians take care of the little things most amateur contractors neglect. RayAccess takes great pride in the work. We are happy to go above and beyond what is expected.
Getting a quote from RayAccess is easy. Just call our offices and one of our customer service representatives can usually provide a quote with our availabilities in less than 10 minutes.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING