Job Opportunity – Rope Access Level 3 Supervisor, Los Angeles:
RayAccess has an opening for a Rope Access Level 3 Supervisor job, (IRATA or SPRAT). In our company, we foster a strong culture of teamwork and excellence in customer service, safety, quality and efficiency.
This job is for you if you enjoy being a leader and manager, helping people, doing a good job, being efficient in problem-solving and willing to be part of an agile, positive and hard-working team in our growing small business.
- Active SPRAT or IRATA Rope Access L3 certification
- 2-years of proofed experience in Rope Access industry
- Great leadership and supervision skills (project management, supervision, delegation, control)
- Los Angeles area residence
- Clear background/drug test
- “Getting things done” attitude to work
- Ability to work outdoors for a long period of time.
- High learning ability, morale, and work ethics
- Ability to work in team and be a good team player
- Effective Rope Access supervision and project management on various jobs to ensure safety of operations, expected quality and efficiency levels
- Active participation in development and implementation of Rope Access program
- Performing work tasks on ropes (including cleaning, painting, inspections, waterproofing, etc.). Leading by example.
Email your resume to email@example.com, and include “rope access level 3 supervisor job” in the subject line.