Job Opportunity – High Rise Painter, Los Angeles:
RayAccess has an opening for High Rise Painter job and exterior maintenance specialist. In our company, we foster a strong culture of teamwork and excellence in customer service, safety, and quality.
Please apply for this job only If you enjoy helping people, doing a good job, and willing to be part of an agile, positive and hard-working team in a rapidly growing small business.
The candidate must:
- have at least 2 years of proofed experience in high rise painting
- have experience in working on suspended platforms (aka swing stage) and boom lift.
- have good ethics at work and dealing with team and customers.
- physically fit. Being able to lift and carry weights up to 50lbs (incl. 32′ ladders), work outdoors.
- be able to work at height on ladders, lifts, suspended platforms. Have good balance.
- be a GREAT team player, able to work in a team and contribute for entire team’s success.
- be SWAN (Smart – Working hard – Ambitious – Nice)
- have an ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- be able to learn new skills quickly
- have clear background
- No drugs or alcohol
- be able to communicate in English
- residing in proximity to West Los Angeles (most of the projects are there)
- experience in other maintenance work (pressure washing, caulking, window cleaning etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Exterior painting (incl. high-rise work)
- Exterior building maintenance services( incl. window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, metal maintenance, caulking at residential and commercial properties)
- Following all the safety procedures
- Organization and care for the company equipment
- Arrival strictly on time
- 100% focus on work while at work
- Effective teamwork, participation in planning, focus on results
- Understanding work plan and following directions
Email your resume to email@example.com, and include “high rise painter job” in the subject line.