Job Opportunity – General Handyman, Los Angeles:
RayAccess has an opening for a General Handyman job and master of many trades (painting, caulking, repairs, maintenance). We service homes and properties in Los Angeles. In our company, we foster a strong culture of teamwork and excellence in customer service, safety, and quality.
Please apply for this job only If you enjoy helping people, doing a good job, and willing to be part of an agile, positive and hard-working team in a rapidly growing small business.
The candidate must:
- have at least 2 years of proofed experience in painting, caulking, handyman trades
- have good ethics at work and dealing with teams and customers.
- physically fit. Being able to lift and carry weights up to 50lbs (incl. 32′ ladders), work outdoors.
- be able to work at height on ladders, lifts, suspended platforms. Have good balance.
- be a GREAT team player, able to work in a team and contribute for the entire team’s success.
- be SWAN (Smart – Working hard – Ambitious – Nice)
- have an ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- be able to learn new skills quickly
- have clear background
- No drugs or alcohol
- be able to communicate in English
- residing in proximity to West Los Angeles (most of the projects are there)
- experience/skill in painting and maintenance work (pressure washing, caulking, window cleaning, gutter repairs etc.)
- have experience in working on suspended platforms (aka swing stage) and boom lifts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing building maintenance, repair caulking & painting services
- Following all the safety procedures and standards
- Organization and care for the company equipment
- Arrival strictly on time
- 100% focus on work while at work
- Effective teamwork, participation in planning, focus on results
- Understanding work plan and following directions
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “general handyman job” in the subject line.