Commercial High Dusting Services | RayAccess, Inc.
Proudly Serving Los Angeles And The Surrounding Areas
RayAccess is fully insured and equipped to fulfill high dusting services for commercial properties. We remove dust using the full spectrum of access equipment including ladders, scissor lifts, compact crawlers, and industrial rope access. Unlike most commercial cleaning companies, we can access very high and difficult-to-reach areas.
Unless you are Spiderman or a high access technician, you probably are not aware of the amount of dust and debris that collects on exposed beams, rafters, pipes, and ceiling fans. This dust collection can be a safety, health, or fire hazard. Combustible dust is a danger in enclosed workspaces. If hazards occur in food or beverage plants, your facility is at risk of failing inspections and paying large fines.
Hire RayAccess for a deep clean. Not only will high dusting please the regulators but it improves indoor air quality, smell, appearance, and can even lower energy bills. Dust covered ceiling vents can limit the overall efficiency of your HVAC system.
Table of Contents
The RayAccess cleaning crew performs high dusting at the following commercial buildings:
- Shopping Malls
- Indoor Playgrounds
- Gyms and Swimming Pools
- Theaters and Cinemas
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Industrial Facilities
When Should High Dusting Be Done?
Commercial High Dusting should be part of a property’s routine maintenance plan. At least once every two years is recommended. It’s important to keep vents and ceiling rafters from accumulating too much dust.
Dust creates a breeding ground for dust mites. These living arachnids multiply by feeding off of the bacteria in accumulated dust. Besides being unsanitary, dust mites create allergic reactions for some individuals.
How Much Does Commercial High Dusting Cost?
Commercial high dusting proposals just like other cleaning services are based on access difficulty, labor rate, and amount of accumulated dust. Insurance and equipment costs are built into RayAccess proposals. There is no tax in California for high dusting.
Obtaining a proposal is very easy. If we can’t provide a quote over the phone, we will perform a job walk to better understand your needs, before we submit a proposal.
Professional Tools For Commercial High Dusting?
Commercial high dusting equipment:
industrial vacuums, steam cleaners, microfiber dusting mitts, scrubbers, squeegees, wholesale cleaning solutions, shoe covers, deionized water filters, water fed-poles, ladders, rope access equipment, scissor lifts, compact crawlers, protection tarps, and PPE.
How to Find The Right Commercial Cleaning Company For You?
- If you are under contract with a cleaning services provider you should know when the contract expires. Most likely, you will want to start your search 30 days before your current contract expires.
- Determine your property’s scope of work.
- What needs to be cleaned and the frequency?
- Are there any exclusions?
- Are there any unusual structures or hard-to-reach areas?
- Are there any challenges that have not been addressed with previous providers?
- Determine your budget but remember you get what you pay for.
- Obtain 3 quotes. Each provider should perform a job walk or obtain photos of the facility before submitting a proposal.
- Review references and reviews. You want to speak with at least 3 customers. Also monitor the provider’s customer service skills by reading their reviews and responses on third-party review sites.
- Review each provider’s proposal and compare. Is it extremely low or high? Is the cost directly linked to a clear scope of work? Is there a clear indication the provider was listening to you and your facility’s needs?
- Request a certificate of insurance and ask if you can be added as an additional certificate holder.
- It’s Decision Time! After following the previously mentioned steps, there should be a clear winner. It’s good business to thank each provider and tell them why you made your decision. Feedback is a great learning tool. Encourage the losing providers to reconnect if they want to compete for your next project.
The RayAccess Difference:
RayAccess is a fully insured and professional contractor performing high dusting services. Our mission is to be the best high-access maintenance provider in Los Angeles. We take on each job with focus and great attention to detail. Our post job customer surveys have received an average ranking of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Since 2011, we employ certified industrial rope access technicians to safely perform commercial high dusting. Besides rope access, we perform the full spectrum of access methods to effectively meet your needs.
Our proposals are more attractive than contractors that only use traditional access methods for high dusting. Instead of renting a boom lift or small crane and blocking foot traffic, our crew uses industrial rope access to clean exposed beams, rafters, pipes, and ceiling fans.
What People Are Saying
- 1033 Ocean Ave HOA Board
On behalf of 1033 Ocean Ave HOA, I would like to thank RayAccess for a great job in cleaning and restoring the exterior of our building. Utilizing your rope access system saved our Association much in costs and we are glad to have avoided the need to erect scaffolding to perform the work. Sergey and his crew were very professional and communicated well during the project.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles / Director of Engineering
"Great job in washing our building! Very professional team."
- Fisch Properties / Property Manager
"Thanks so much for the great work! The windows look perfect"
- Playa Vista Community
"Great job at a great price! Had them come in to clean our building and were able to reach the high windows with no problem! Called for a free estimate, they came that same day and then came to clean to the next day! Friendly staff as well!"
- SouthPark Group/ Property Manager
Thank you so much for cleaning windows at our building. The tenants are so happy! They can finally see what's outside their windows!
- Loews Hotel/ Director of Engineering
I'm really happy with work RayAccess did for us on painting the exterior of Loews atrium. At first, I though it would be a nightmare project because of old paint condition and difficult access to some areas. But it turned out to be a very professional and smooth job! Thank you.
- Rooftop Cinema/ Head of Design & Production
RayAccess painted our outdoor movie screen on a high-rise building in Downtown LA. With their Rope Access method, they saved us thousands of dollars in bringing a huge lift and blocking almost entire street. The job was done perfectly! Thank you so much!
Commercial High Dusting Service Area
RayAccess, Inc. provides High Dusting Services at following areas: Los Angeles County (including Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Burbank, San Fernando, Pasadena, Culver City, Marina del Rey, Playa del Rey, El Segundo, Long Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, City of Commerce), Orange County (including Anaheim, Santa Ana, Fullerton), Riverside County (including Ontario, Riverside, Cabazon, Palm Springs), San Bernardino County (including Fontana, San Bernardino), San Diego County.