High Access Building Painting Contractor
Painting of Hard-to-reach Areas is Easy for RayAccess
High Building Painting | RayAccess (CA Lic #1052570)
RayAccess provides unique solutions for exterior painting for multi-story and high-rise buildings. In contrast from other painting contractors, our unique expertise in Industrial Rope Access allows us to access, prepare and paint hard-to-reach areas safely and cost-efficiently. Depending on our Clients needs, we can paint either selective areas or an entire building.
Painting building exteriors across the Los Angeles Skyline, RayAccess is here for you! Whether your buildings are historical landmarks or modern high-rise buildings with hard to reach areas – your search for commercial exterior painting can stop here. Our professional painters are here for your commercial painting project. RayAccess commercial painters will complete the job and meet all your attention to detail needs.
We provide hard-to-reach commercial painting services for:
- apartment buildings and complexes,
- office buildings,
- warehouses and industrial buildings
Stop using expensive painting contractors that are only equipped with traditional painting techniques such as scaffolding, swing stages or use of boom lift. RayAccess can save your commercial painting project in average of 30-40% by combining traditional methods with advanced Industrial Rope Access techniques.
How often building exterior should be painted
Are you looking to maintain an aesthetically pleasing appearance for your high-rise apartment? Perhaps the exterior finish of your office building is cranking. Maybe your hotel is deteriorating and subject to leaking.
Exterior building painting should be done every 10 years to maintain your building’s appearance and reduce any damage caused by mother nature or toxins in the air. Los Angeles has some of the worst conditions such as smog, earthquakes and salt deteriorating ocean air. It pays to be proactive and maintain the exterior surface of your commercial or industrial structure. Hire RayAccess today for your painting job and reduce your risk of costly repairs down the road.
Is the exterior of your building an eyesore? Paint failures include paint alligatoring, blistering, checking, cracking, flaking, excess chalking, peeling and the list does on. Each paint failure whether caused by poor application process, using wrong type of paint or adverse environmental exposure (such as moisture, salty mist, direct sun light, etc.). We have solutions for all kinds of paint failures.
Professional way to paint building exteriors
Have you hired paint contractors that were inadequate? The process of proper painting is not merely applying a new coat of paint. In addition, the use of quality paint is essential for a long lasting and aesthetically pleasing exterior look for your building. RayAccess partners with paint manufacturers of high performance coatings and completes a multi-step process for the best results.
4 step process: inspection/adhesion testing, surface preparation, priming, painting.
- Inspection – A thorough inspection is how we begin any paint job. We must access the surface material and hard-to-reach access points. In addition, we conduct a paint sample to confirm the color and test paint adhesion.
- Surface preparation – A very common missed step is to prepare the surface properly prior to painting. In fact, 60-70% paint failures are caused by insufficient surface preparation. Standard preparation includes thorough cleaning and sanding to remove any dirt or debris that might prevent adhesion. Glossy surfaces might need to be scarified to create an adhesion anchor. Any cracks, dents, holes need to be patched and repaired. It’s highly recommended to fix any caulking issues on walls and windows joints. Finally, all unpainted areas should be masked and protected from accidental paint overspray, marks or drips.
- Priming – the paint will need to stick well to the surface of your building. A coat of primer is applied to create a base layer. Selecting the right primer is a must as it has to be compatible with the substrate and paint.
- Painting – And now we are ready for the final stage, painting! It’s really important to understand and follow paint specifications. Specs include application temperature range, mixing ratios, and thickness of coat. Sometimes 2 coats of paint are required.
What we paint
- Wall, molding, cornices, reliefs painting
- Window frames and mullions painting
- Flashing painting
- Metal structures, staircases, railings, panels, building elements painting
- Atriums, canopies, balconies and other architectural elements painting
- Sign painting
- High-rise painting, tall building painting
Benefits of hiring RayAccess for exterior building painting
- Experience and capabilities:
RayAccess has a diverse array of painting techniques to access all areas of your commercial property. We are experienced and certified to use the full spectrum of access equipment: ladders, man lifts, suspended platforms, and Rope Access. We will access and paint any area of your building safely and save you money. Often times it is more cost effective to employ rope access techniques than traditional painting methods.
- Warranty for labor and paint:
When it comes to performing any project, we use the best painting systems and practices available in the industry and ensure that the job performed on your property is in accordance with high quality standards. As a result, we furnish 12-36 month workmanship warranty for our painting work, and up to 5-10 years product warranty by paint manufacturers.
- Project Management and Coordination:
A high level of project management and coordination with property management ensures that the project goes without interruption and disturbance to building operations. In addition to our proven processes and skills, RayAccess is known for our customer service. Communication is an important part of any project. We have experienced project managers that will get your project completed on-time and on-budget.
Request a Quote or Call us to get a Free Estimate for Commercial Painting Services!
What People Are Saying
On behalf of 1033 Ocean Ave HOA, I would like to thank RayAccess for a great job in cleaning and restoring the exterior of our building. Utilizing your rope access system saved our Association much in costs and we are glad to have avoided the need to erect scaffolding to perform the work. Sergey and his crew were very professional and communicated well during the project.
"Great job in washing our building! Very professional team."
"Thanks so much for the great work! The windows look perfect"
"Great job at a great price! Had them come in to clean our building and were able to reach the high windows with no problem! Called for a free estimate, they came that same day and then came to clean to the next day! Friendly staff as well!"
Thank you so much for cleaning windows at our building. The tenants are so happy! They can finally see what's outside their windows!
I'm really happy with work RayAccess did for us on painting the exterior of Loews atrium. At first, I though it would be a nightmare project because of old paint condition and difficult access to some areas. But it turned out to be a very professional and smooth job! Thank you.
RayAccess painted our outdoor movie screen on a high-rise building in Downtown LA. With their Rope Access method, they saved us thousands of dollars in bringing a huge lift and blocking almost entire street. The job was done perfectly! Thank you so much!
Building & High-rise Painting Service Area
RayAccess, Inc. provides Exterior Painting Services at following areas: Los Angeles County (including Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Burbank, San Fernando, Pasadena, Culver City, Marina del Rey, Playa del Rey, El Segundo, Long Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, City of Commerce), Orange County (including Anaheim, Santa Ana, Fullerton), Riverside County (including Ontario, Riverside, Cabazon, Palm Springs), San Bernardino County (including Fontana, San Bernardino), San Diego County.